Rest and nursing care are essential for your complete recovery and can be better accomplished when visitors are not present. For this reason, visitors are asked to observe the following visiting hours:
Medical/Surgical & Obstetrical Units: 2:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Critical Care Unit: 6:00 a.m., ll:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.
Members of the immediately family may visit for 30 minutes at a time.
Mental Health Unit:
- Saturday/Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Monday/Thursday/Friday 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Visiting hours end at 8:30 p.m. You will be asked to leave the building and the entrance will be locked. Please use the emergency entrance after hours.
- Children under l4 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- No child will be allowed in a room with a newborn baby unless the child is a brother or sister of the infant.
- Only two visitors should visit you at one time.
- Visitors should refrain from sitting on beds or using the bathroom in your hospital room.
- Visitors should not stand in hallways or enter any restricted area.
- Visitors should leave the room promptly when treatment is to be given or when asked to leave by hospital staff or the physician.
- You and your visitors should speak quietly and be considerate of other patients.
Waiting rooms are located in the following areas of the building:
- a. Main Lobby - First floor near Main Entrance
- b. DaySurgery & Intensive Care - First floor near DaySurgery Area
- c. Emergency/Outpatient - First floor near ER/Outpatient Registration
Please remember that this is a "no smoking" facility. Our very ill patients appreciate your not smoking. Additionally, because of safety regulations, waiting rooms cannot be used for overnight sleeping. Thank you so much for your cooperation.